All month long, we're celebrating the lead up to the Coolidge's favorite holiday with special screenings, live performances, educational seminars, and so much more! Browse below to see all the Halloween-themed treats coming your way.
- Night of the Living Dead with Morricone Youth on Monday, October 2 at 7:00pm
- The Phantom of the Opera with live accompaniment on Monday, October 16 at 7:00pm
- Lore of the Jack -O'- Lantern on Wednesday, October 18 at 9:30pm
CLASSIC MOVIE FLICK 'R TREATS
- The Witches on Tuesday, October 3 at 7:00pm
- Coraline on Tuesday, October 17 at 7:00pm
- Arsenic and Old Lace in 35mm on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00pm
- Young Frankenstein & An American Werewolf in London Double Feature on Tuesday, October 31 at 7:30pm
SEMINARS AND DISCUSSIONS
- (SOLD OUT) Little Shop of Horrors on Tuesday, October 10 at 6:15pm: intro seminar on this carnivorous musical with Sophie Blum, the Coolidge’s new Director of Education
- Cat People (1942) on Thursday, October 26 at 6:15pm: intro seminar on Jacques Tourneur’s study in shadow and sexuality with Northeastern Professor Nathan Blake
- Death Becomes Her on Monday, October 30 at 7:00pm: part of our Science On Screen program, with an intro seminar from award-winning author and science journalist Carl Zimmer, who will delve into two fascinating new lines of research: the rejuvenating power of young blood (for real), and the relentless ticking of the epigenetic clock; free to members!
COOLIDGE AFTER MIDNITE
Every weekend in October, we'll be screening spooky After Midnites, including some extra special screenings such as: