Job Opening: Marketing Coordinator
The Coolidge Corner Theatre is seeking a highly-organized, self-motivated marketing expert to join our team. We are a vibrant nonprofit cultural organization conveniently located in Coolidge Corner in Brookline. This is the perfect position for someone with 1-3 years of marketing experience and a strong knowledge of and passion for film.
- Oversee and build all content on coolidge.org, including film and event pages, static content, homepage curation, and more
- Run all Coolidge and associated brand social media accounts, on platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Letterboxd, YouTube, and more. This includes but is not limited to managing the content calendar, planning event announcements, designing and editing custom materials for different platforms, and interacting with customers.
- Supervise the calendar and content of all email newsletters, and study trends in email open & click rates to identify areas of improvement
- Design all in-theatre collateral materials, including in-house weekly slideshow, flyers, film guides, Annual Reports, postcards, and more
- Monitor for and collect relevant press clippings
- Guide community outreach for select events
- Support the development team to plan digital fundraising appeals
- Support annual film trivia night fundraiser
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous marketing work
- Strong proficiency with the full Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere and Photoshop
- Experience managing brand social media accounts
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Self-starter with proven track record in setting priorities, completing projects and follow-through
- Keen analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills that enable sound decision-making
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Superior writing skills
- Skilled in standard office software, such as Google Docs and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- A strong enthusiasm for film and the Coolidge's mission
$42,000 - $47,000
The Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position with the opportunity to grow professionally. The Coolidge office has a flexible work schedule; some evening and weekend work is required. Benefit package provided, including medical, dental and 403(b) retirement plan, paid holidays, and paid vacation on a graduated scale based on years of service.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Coolidge Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
The Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation, Inc. (“the Coolidge”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Coolidge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, and compensation.
The Coolidge expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the Coolidge’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.