Looking for our heath & safety guidelines? Click here.
Requests for refunds will not be honored after a film is on screen for 20 minutes.
There is absolutely no admission 20 minutes after a film has begun. When making plans, please bear in mind that movies generally start on time at the Coolidge. There may be anywhere from zero to 10 minutes of trailers before the show, meaning the film may start exactly at the time listed. Please make every effort to be on time so as not to disrupt your fellow audience members.
Content Advisories/Trigger Warnings
The Coolidge does not provide advisories about subject matter or potential triggering content, as sensitivities vary from person to person.
Beyond the synopses and trailers featured on our website, other sources of information about content and age-appropriateness for specific films can be found on Common Sense Media, IMDb and DoesTheDogDie.com as well as through general internet searches.
Code of Conduct
The mission of the nonprofit Coolidge Corner Theatre is to entertain, inform, and engage — building a vital community through film culture. We believe in the power of film to generate understanding and empathy; to educate and inspire; and to illuminate the human experience.
The Coolidge is committed to maintaining an environment that is safe, respectful, and free of harassment and discrimination. This Code of Conduct applies to everyone at the venue and participants in our social media channels. Audiences, staff, donors, members, board members, vendors, press, and anyone else associated with the Coolidge will all be held to the same standards. We reserve the right to remove or ban any person who does not adhere to the Code of Conduct.
Although safety can be different for each individual related to personal preferences or expressed identities, we define it to mean an environment that is free of harassment and discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender performance, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, class, age, or ability. Harassment, threatening behavior, and violence will absolutely not be tolerated.
What to Do
If you are at the Theatre and experience or witness any form of harassment or discrimination, please contact the nearest staff member. A manager will address the situation. If you feel unsafe in your immediate situation, alert our staff, move to a safe location and—if the situation warrants it—dial 911.
Additionally, you can reach out directly to email@example.com if you believe you’ve observed or experienced a violation of this policy, and the Coolidge will work to assess the situation and to respond as soon as possible. Please remember that notifying the Coolidge does not constitute or replace a notification to local law enforcement. Emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be received by the Executive Director & CEO, Deputy Director, and General Manager.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Guided by our mission to “entertain, inform and engage by building a vital community through film culture”, we at Coolidge Corner Theatre believe we have a collective opportunity to transform the way people see the world through film. On screen and throughout our programming we have an opportunity to understand ourselves and the world around us more deeply; to uplift the voices of all races, ethnicities, gender identities, economic statuses, and abilities; and envision the changes we wish to see in our society. As devoted film lovers, we must engage authentically and deeply in conversations about our humanity and push ourselves to recognize injustice around us.
The Coolidge Corner Theatre has embarked on a strategy ensuring that the theater is committed to addressing equity in our governance, staffing, programming, and operations. This will be an ongoing process at the Coolidge, as we thoughtfully integrate this change into our broader vision and strategy for our expanded theatre footprint both virtually and physically.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation's web site are provided "as is". Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation's Internet site, even if Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation or a Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.