We’re excited to see you at our pop-up drive-in screening of Vertigo at Medfield State Hospital this weekend! Here are some important details:
Gates will open at 5pm. You are welcome to arrive at that time to secure a parking spot and walk the grounds of the Hospital. While doing so, please observe social distancing and wear a face covering. The film will begin at 7pm.
Cars will be parked on a first come first served basis. Smaller vehicles will be parked closest to the screen and rows will continue toward the back of the field. Larger vehicles like SUVs, trucks, or vans will be parked toward the back to avoid obstructed views.
At the end of the film, we will exit one row at a time. Instructions will be given over the radio frequency you’ll be using to listen to the film. All guests must leave the location in an orderly fashion at the end of the film.
When parking, we will leave the middle row available for late arrivals for vehicles in any size. This is for safety reasons and to avoid disruptions to your viewing experience.
You must remain in your vehicle at all times during the screening. If you leave your vehicle to purchase concessions or to use the restrooms, you must wear a face covering.
$60 per car. Please have your tickets printed or on your phone and ready to be shown at the gate. Please note that all tickets are non-refundable. Day of event ticket sales for Friday and Sunday will need to be done online.
Popcorn will be available at a Coolidge Corner Theatre concession stand via credit or debit card purchase only. There will also be local Medfield mobile food units on site for each screening:
Friday, Sept 25, Ribpublic BBQ: Friday guests, you can order in advance online via this link: https://ribpublicbbq.com/product-category/online-food-orders/vertigo-msh-friday-sept-25th/
Saturday, Sept 26, Ribpublic BBQ: Saturday guests, you can order in advance online via this link: https://ribpublicbbq.com/product-category/online-food-orders/vertigo-msh-saturday-sept-26th/
Sunday, Sept 27: No Food Truck on Site. Feel free to bring your own food and beverages, but please plan to remove all waste from the grounds.
Four portable restrooms, including one ADA compliant unit, will be available for public use. Please see below for detailed safety protocols.
- We will park everyone with adequate distancing between cars.
- Audiences must remain in their vehicles at all times, except when purchasing concessions, using the restroom facilities, or walking the grounds before the film.
- Audience members must wear masks at all times when outside of vehicles.
- Concession stand and restroom lines will have markers to ensure social distancing.
- Remote payment will be used when possible.
- Food Trucks/Vendors will be permitted by Medfield Board of Health and will follow recommended safety guidelines.
- Restrooms will be fully cleaned daily with supplies refreshed and restocked. Surfaces of restrooms will be sprayed with peroxide based sanitizer regularly throughout each screening.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each restroom and additional stations with hand sanitizer will be available on the property.
We appreciate your support and cooperation in making this screening a success!